- We create custom curated vacation experiences based upon your input
- We provide you with insider tips and tricks to help you have the best travel experience and avoid common pitfalls.
- We save you time and energy. The average vacation takes between 15-20 hours to research and plan. With our advanced training and experience we take that burden from you!
- We have your back! In the event you experience difficulty while traveling, or are dissatisfied with your travel experience (even the best planned vacations can experience issues) . We are there for you. Our industry contacts, and emergency travel knowledge will work for you.
- We know stuff Google doesn’t. Been there, done that. Let our experience be your guide.
- We save you time and trouble. Why should you do all the work, when we can do it for you?
- We get you the most for your vacation dollar. Sometimes, the cheapest option is NOT the right one.
- We add value. We create custom itineraries curated with your wish list in mind.
- We help you navigate all the choices out there. The internet is a gift and a curse. There are so many options out there, it can get overwhelming.
- WHY NOT? Most of our services are free. We are paid by the vendors. In the event we book something extra special that is not paid by a vendor, you are notified in advance of the costs.
- We bring peace of mind. We are your advocate in the event of any issues.
Most of the time we are paid by the vendors, and it costs you NOTHING. If you require services that are not paid by the vendors, there will be a fee. All fees will be agreed upon in advance. We bring to the table 20+ years of experience and product knowledge to help you get the best vacation possible.
No. We have access to all the same pricing for resorts as the online booking sites do. In many cases, we can find discounts and other promotional offerings that are not offered to the public. Do you enjoy the vacation planning process? If so, you can have the rest of the perks of using a travel agency by using our booking engines or direct linked websites and we will be there to assist you with preparing for your vacation.
Yes and No. As every wedding is unique, it depends upon the vendor and location. Most wedding venues offer on site coordinators as well as pre-planning services that are included in the wedding price. If you want to make sure that someone is there with your best intentions, then an additional coordinator is a good idea. We are also certified Destination Wedding and event planners and our services are available for an additional fee. Or, bring your own and we can help you with the logistics only.
Cruising is the best vacation value! There are cruise vacations to suit every budget and taste. In general, the cruise price includes your choice of accommodations, as well as onboard activities and entertainment, most meals, plus transportation from port to port. You’ll know what your vacation will cost before you go. Your only extra expenses will be drinks, specialty restaurants, optional shore excursions, spa services, and any other optional incidentals you may choose to purchase while onboard or ashore.
You should get vaccinated at least 4 to 6 weeks before you travel. This will give the vaccines time to start working, so you’re protected while you’re traveling. It will also usually make sure that there is enough time for you to get vaccines that require more than 1 dose. Please check out our resource page for CDC and other useful links.
Bulk airfare is typically the least expensive. Because of this, these fares often do not include baggage, allowance for change or cancellation, meals, advanced seating selection, etc… Your fare type and inclusions will be stipulated on your travel documents.
Cancellation/change fees vary with tour providers and airlines. It often depends on how much notice is given prior to your departure date with cancellation/change penalties increasing as you get closer to the departure date. Airlines, tour operators, resorts, and hotels may have cancellation policies that carry penalties, especially during holiday and peak travel periods. All cancellation/change policies that pertain to your vacation plans will be included in your documentation. Airline tickets carry strict cancellations policies and restrictions will vary.
It is highly recommended that all travelers have a passport. Most destinations will require one that is still valid 6 months after the travel return date. There may also be additional documentation required for your travel. Check out our resources page for a link to the Department of State website.